News and recent updates
September 11, 2005
Six years after the last update!
- The site now has its own domain name. I'd removed the site from my personal domain because it was becoming increasingly awkward explaining that period of my life to friends and family who stumbled upon the information by accident. Plus, it seemed like a good opportunity to rewrite the articles, some of which were confusing to people who couldn't tell that I was trying to be critical of the group - they thought I might be promoting the group, which I definitely am not doing. Now after two years completely offline, I still haven't rewritten much but at least the information is back out there in the public.
- There are two more updates on the James Randazzo saga:
Curious cult leader back in Mesa County lockup (includes photo)
Cult sex offender seeks to be paroled
August 23, 1999
After a full year of inactivity, there are some new changes:
July 28, 1998
- Added the essay "Why I Left the New American Wing".
July 5, 1998
July 3, 1998
June 14, 1998
- Debut date extended again to July 6, 1998. This date is actually reachable.
- Posted first very rough draft of recommended books. Still needs lots of work.
June 11, 1998
- "Escape from wholeness" essay is now online. This was inspired by an e-mail conversation from 1996, but it has been revised and illustrated with new graphics.
June 10, 1998
May 30, 1998
- Photos of the Kentucky house now available.
- Official debut date extended to June 15, to allow more time to put something of real substance online.
- This News section now functional.
May 28, 1998
- Formatting problems seem fixed, the site now looks identical in Netscape 4, MSIE 4 and MSIE 3. It also achieves a bare minimum of usability in an early buggy version of HotJava.
Back to NAW Aware ...